31.8.08

Tropical Fish Fun - The New Tank

My wife and I have kept tropical fish before, but we are something different. We decided to rebuild for the fireplace - a typical case there is no real modern style and quality - 7 feet long and 4 feet deep fish heaven ..., Ultimately, African cichlid .. Sanctuary.
Witty has some real work in mathematics and the water tank to support the weight is certainly our house (! - That's hard to believe that there is no way to verify A lot of people, particularly apartments), we plan to set up the aquarium with joy ...

Ornamental tank, stand on a stone block to be fixed by a local builder. We consulted the experts needed tank tank suppliers just as we are building is a little out of the ordinary - Finally, several weeks after the tanks arrived.

The shop's first trip
My excitement is extreme way as we have our local shops to get the bits and pieces of things we need to Start Off:

• gravel
• the filter and aerator
• Lighting
• Heating
• Cleaner (gravel vac).

I washed my home when I was a tank, and check to make sure there is no leakage, then started to lay the gravel (gravel washed from the first to make sure the dust is removed). At this point, as there was no particular need to be disturbed when water was first added gravel. And about one-third of a tank of water added to start the way I wanted to mold the gravel. At this point I added some water purifiers and de - chlorinator in the tank.

Since I have the filters and then the aerator, Heating has also been added. These are all clear until after I finished work on the tank. The remainder of the water, then added - and I used a plastic tray is not float to the surface to make sure the water moves too deep sense of relief my gravel road is I wanted to remain.

All of the following equipment is enabled, left for two days.

Back down the other two stores to:
• Many plants are:
• to support plant growth of CO2 diffuser

Now, the next day, place the plants are growing nicely warm in my tank, OFUDAUN the shop again to get my first fish.

The first fish.

Platies I love the various colors are fantastic - but any live bearers is a good place to start. mollies, swordtails, platies guppys or to obtain the ideal water level has been reached. This is usually called Cycling is really good and the growth of bacteria in the tank - to break down the waste. Some fish only to add to the waste or the first fish kill the bacteria before the operation to retrieve them.

They have five platies to them in a plastic bag floating in the tank on the surface. This is only the water temperature to get a draw, and enter a period of at least a few minutes I have a few bags of water in the tank a few times. Pop-out of the last five and is such a new tank.

Technically fish waste is ammonia and bacteria must be down. Broken to nitrite and nitrate, and then, later on this is what helps plant growth. This cycle needs to establish and maintain a tank if there is usually a healthy and happy this fish is about to settle down to eight weeks. My advice is then gradually add the fish with all established.

After all, please stay tuned.

My wife and I Malawi and Tanganyika cichlids final decision on the actual taste of real cichlids (kribs thrown some Dwarf) and our reproductive management, including several different types of common labidochromis caeruleus) Canaria cichlids, and neolamprologus leleupi Tanganyika or yellow. At some point, we have a huge splash of yellow tank joy.

Now we are only at night, switch off the television, cuddle up and watch the fish tank - our concerns about a way to relieve

0 comments: